Come join our growing team! zavvie is a well funded web start up looking for exceptionally talented and driven individuals to join our Boulder team. You will be working with an experienced and successful management team and other motivated individuals to tie together real estate and technology into one innovative website. zavvie is a spin off of 8z, which has been recognized as 12th in top 100 Fastest Growing Companies in Boulder (BizWest Mercury) and as a Denver Post Top Work Place.
Success comes from the heart! You have stellar customer management skills. You’re passionate about engaging your customers and making them successful. You have impeccable relational skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that you work with.
And - very importantly - you are highly motivated to be part of a scrappy startup that is on it's way to massive success, sharing in the rewards of being part zavvie's foundational core team. This position is a rare opportunity to rapidly gain experience and rise rapidly in a growing organization. If you area clock puncher with no real passion for your work, this job isn't for you.
If this is you, zavvie needs your help in making our customers successful!
- Own overall relationship with assigned subscriber customers, which include: Increasingadoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction.
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with each assigned customer and drivecontinued value of our products and services.
- Work with customers to establish critical goals and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Prior experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customersatisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of our product(s).
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Strong computer skills
- You’re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
- You want to help and serve our customers: They win, so you win.
- Customer Relationship Management: 2 years
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 /year
- Customer Relations: 2 years
If you are interested in this position, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.